I want to be an animator.
-sigh- Here we go again.
I decided to try my hand at making animation cells.
It is fun, but a pain in the keester. The first cell I made was a
cartoon Chloe Galvanic. It didn't turn out too bad. I used CorelDraw
to draw Cartoon Chloe and then printed it out on clear acetate.
I used acrylic paints to color it in. I found out two things. One, my
brushes are all two thick for detail work. (must buy a new one today)
and Two, its weird painting from behind. I made mistakes like coloring
in the hair highlights first and then the main color over it.
OK, so all in all it took me about 4 hours to do one cell. If I used
12 cells per second it would take me 2880 hours to do a minute.
I think I'd better hire some Koreans.
I may try to do an Android cell next.
Razzle dazzle, razzle drome, time for this one to come home.
Be what you is and not what your not.
Folks that is, is the happiest lot.