I think I have developed a new philosophy. You can learn all you need to know about life at amusement parks.
- Fun costs money.
- Access cost money. The more money you have, the more access.
- People don't think beyond their own needs.
- Other peoples children are not as well behaved as mine.
- The coolest toys in the gift shop will break as soon as you get back to the hotel.
- Men will always refuse to lift the seat beforing peeing.
Still no word on Mom. More tests, more things ruled out. The next step may be getting her into the Cleveland Clinic.